08:30: Students to be registered outside the exam hall
09:00 – 10.00: Paper 1 – New English Paper
New English Paper – the paper will last 1 hour, with some additional reading time and will be worth 60 marks in total:
- Comprehension, Grammar and Vocabulary Questions
- Two pieces of creative writing
- Applied reasoning (literacy/verbal)
10.05 – 11.05: Paper 2 – New Mathematics Paper
New Mathematics Paper – the paper will last 1 hour and will be worth 60 marks in total: Applied reasoning (mathematics/non-verbal)
11:30 – 13:30
The Feedback sessions cover:
- How to answer difficult questions
- Areas of weakness from the papers they have just done
- What to expect when answering a specific type of question
- Improvements to the answer they give to score higher marks
- How to write a descriptive, technical and creative piece of writing
- Tips on timing and techniques
For students who enrol on the Feedback Course, parents are welcome to review all the papers at the end of the session and the students attending will be allowed to take their 11+ papers home.
Students who do not attend the feedback session will not be permitted to the exam papers home.
A full report will then be sent by email to correlate with the exam paper.
The results page will allow you to view your child’s:
- Raw scores from each paper
- Percentage from each paper
- Areas of strength identified from each paper
- Areas which need attention from each paper
- Ranking and Times
*All students must go to the toilet BEFORE they enter the exam hall. Students leaving the exam hall to go to the toilet will not be allowed to return until the start of the next exam. Pens and mobile devices are not permitted in the exam hall.
*Children will be expected to wear full school uniform (students will not be allowed to sit the exam if he/she is not dressed in school uniform) and to bring the following equipment in a clear plastic bag:
- 3 sharp pencils
- 2 rulers
- 2 rubbers
- 2 sharpeners
- Small bottle of water to drink in between the Maths and VR exam
Parents to arrange pick up for 11.00am or 1:30pm if attending feedback session.
The afternoon CEM mock examination session is also recommended as a way of over preparing students for their CSSE exam (especially important for those who sit outside of their preferred school catchment areas). Year 4 students are advised to attend the first, fifth and tenth sessions.
- Entire Course Cost £599
- Number of Sessions 10
- Session Duration 2 Hours
- Individual dates £99 per session (minimum number of sessions – 3)
- Payment Due within 24 hours of booking
* £150 worth of tuition and exam materials available for all clients who refer a friend (subject to the friend signing up).
**Payments are non-refundable and discounts cannot be given for non-attendance. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
*** Once your booking has been made, places cannot be rearranged