The 11+ CEM Mock Exam Course has been developed to prepare for the CEM exam, which has a clear focus on vocabulary and comprehension, as opposed to including basic arithmetic or code logic questions in their verbal reasoning sections. However CEM exams do test the same numerical and logic skills in their numerical reasoning and non-verbal sections.
Feedback by students show CEM exams have tight time limits, with separately timed sections, and pretty challenging vocabulary. They include short/long maths problem testing and how well a student can apply their numeracy skills in ‘real life’ scenarios. A selection of non-verbal reasoning questions (manipulation of shapes and images) is included to test core non-language specific logic skills.
The CEM Mock Exam Course allows a student to find the answer, even if a question is presented in a slightly different way.
This course is also highly recommended for pupils taking CSSE examinations, especially if pupils are outside of catchment areas.
The course will incorporate:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
The results page will allow you to view your child’s:
- Raw scores from each paper
- Percentage from each paper
- Areas of strength identified from each paper
- Areas which need attention from each paper
- Ranking and Times
- These exam papers are not allowed to leave the exam hall and cannot be posted home. If you would like to go through the papers in detail, you are invited to make an appointment with one of our tutors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org