How to brush your Teeth
• The first thing you will need is a toothbrush; it is one of the most important things
during the process. Further you will require toothpaste.
• Rinse your brush with some water and squirt some toothpaste onto the bristles of
• To ensure you brush for the full length you might want to set a timer for two
• As soon as you’re ready to start brushing your teeth, first brush the front teeth
thoroughly so they are spotless. Secondly, brush the bottom teeth at the back of
your gums followed by the upper teeth.
• After you have brushed for 2 minutes, rinse your toothbrush and get a cup of water,
gurgle it round your mouth and spit it out.
That is how to brush your teeth.
Take the electric toothbrush which is perfectly fine. Steadily put the toothbrush directly underneath the silver tap. Carefully put your toothpaste on the toothbrush Which is very difficult to handle with. Next you brush for five minutes…..Moments later, take the mouthwash and gurgle with it and spit it out. Then you wash your brush and that is how you brush.
There was a great throb at the back of my mouth last week. Mum looked , the was black, slimy goo clinging desperately to my yellow teeth ; it looked like a crooked lady wearing a black wig. We ergently rushed to the dentist , me lying in my seat looking up tears meandering and trickling down my poppy red cheeks. I looked outside the Streetlamps smiled their golden fillings at me.
1.first, you take your toothbrush and squeeze a pea size amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush.
2. Then, add a drop of water to the toothbrush which has the toothpaste on then turn the tap off.
3. Once you have done that, brush 1/4 of your teeth for 30 seconds when you have done, repeat this stage with the other 3/4 of your teeth.
4. Once , you have finished spit out the rest the mixture of toothpaste and water out into your sink.
That is how you brush your teeth properly, make sure you do this twice a day, once in the morning and a second time in the evening. If you do this eveyday your teeth will look white and shinny. Good luck brushing.
My sister is quiet mad she really, is quiet silly. When we play together its really fun, she has great ideas and turn out really fun; she has great ideas that turn out really good. We play together regularly I really do enjoy it. We always have something to play I love my sister. She has a nest of hair that’s really curly and when she sleeps she rambles nonsense and shouts out loud.
Her favourite toy is a tiger, which she loves dearly, and she cuddles him at night.
She has pretty freckles that cover her face , and when she laughs she scrunches up her nose. When we go for a walk she pretends to be a witch. When we go to the woods we climb trees and look down at the people.
How to brush your teeth
1. Get your toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and your mouth wash!
2. Get some floss and floss inbetween each tooth.
3. Put lots of toothpaste on your toothbrush but not too much as that might be to strong.
4. Brush your teeth vigorously for 2 minutes!
5. Then spit out the mixture.
6. Get your mouthwash and have a little bit of a gargle.
7. Then mix it around in your mouth for 30 t0 40 seconds.
8. Spit out all of the mouth-wash into the sink.
9. Repeat this 2 or 3 times a day (morning, lunchtime, nighttime)
10. If you don’t you will get plaque and your teeth will rot and decay.
11. Have fun brushing!
How to brush your teeth properly.
1. Firstly, get a tooth brush ( not a normal brush )
2. Secondly, remove the cap of tooth paste and squirt it onto the bristled toothbrush
3. Next bring your toothbrush on your teeth and move your arm, wrist, and hand left, right, up and down.
4. Continue for two or three minutes.
5. When you are finished, spit into a sink ensuring your basin is washed down.
6. Hooray and congratulations, you have completed brushing your teeth!
HOW TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!
First get your toothbrush.
Next unscrew the cap off your toothpaste and squirt it onto your brush.
Then bring your toothbrush to your teeth and start to brush all over your teeth, make sure you brush properly (do it for two minutes).
Finally spit out the toothpaste left in your mouth(make sure you clean the sink after).
Then wallah you’ve brushed your teeth.
How to brush your teeth properly in five easy steps:
1. First of all get an ordinary tooth brush or an electrical one.
2. Next get your toothpaste and remove the cap and squirt some toothpaste on, about the size of a pea is enough (make sure you don’t accidentally squirt too much out).
3. Then take your toothbrush, wet it under some cold water and place the soft part of the brush in your mouth.
4. After that turn your toothbrush on (if you’re using a electrical one) and move the toothbrush up and down, smile (helps you brush in between your teeth), and move it up and down where the teeth are on the left and right hand side.
5. Keep repeating this easy progress for about two or three minutes.
Well done and congratulations! You have finished brushing your teeth!
This is a short guide on how to brush your teeth:
Step 1 –you are going to need the following: a clean and hygienic toothbrush and some of your favourite toothpaste. Make sure your toothbrush has soft to medium bristles otherwise your teeth may bleed.
Step 2 pick up your toothpaste and squirt a pea sized blob of toothpaste into your tooth brush and run it under the tap, be cautious because if you run it under the tap for too long the toothpaste will became gooey and fall off like wet paper.
Step 3 insert the toothbrush into your mouth and brush it along your teeth. I would recommend you start with the molars (back teeth) and move your way round to the front. Do each tooth in turn, carefully, and make sure you don’t miss any.
One important thing to remember is the dentist recommends you brush for at least two minutes. I would recommend, you have some kind of timer to help you with this.
The end result
If you have completed these steps correctly you will have teeth as clean as white polished pearls!
BRUSHING YOUR TEETH
INTRO: Brushing your teeth is very important because if you just left your teeth, they would rot, and go black, potentially falling out. The dentist would get his/her drill out and, if they didn’t get the injection exactly right, it would feel as though you had just been stabbed by a blunt knife. As well as this, you will look strange, and people might make fun of you, maybe even call you ‘abhorrent’.
1. To start with, take your tooth brush and rinse with an acceptable amount of water.
2. Secondly, put a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto the prickly bristles.
3. Next, brush the sides of the back teeth (don’t forget the inside) in a circle motion.
4. After that, brush the tops of the bottom teeth and the bottoms of the top teeth in a circle motion, a bit complicated, but you should understand it.
5. Now, brush the front of the remaining teeth in an up-down motion.
6. Following, brush the insides of those teeth.
7. Finally, spit out, take a cup, fill it with water and rinse your mouth.
CAUTION: Never swallow toothpaste! Should you get a reaction from your toothpaste, consult your doctor immediately!
How to Brush Your Teeth
Today, I’m going to show you how to brush your teeth.
Items: A tootbrush (an electric toothbrush is fine), a sink and toothpaste.
1. Firstly, get your toothpaste and squeeze the toothpaste on the toothbrush the size of a pea.
2. Secondly, put the toothbrush under the tap and run it for a second.
3. Thirdly, brush your front teeth for a minute.
4. Fourthly, you brush the back of your teeth for another minute.
5. Spit the toothpaste out and rinse your mouth.
That is how to brush your teeth properly.
.First things first , first you have to get a toothbrush , a flavoured toothpaste and mouthwash .
.Next you have to brush your teeth for five minutes , for each side you have to brush it for one minute .
.Finally when your done brushing those sparkly white teeth , you can take a sip of your mouthwash and gargle for about ten to fifteen seconds and then spit it into the sink .
And that is how to brush your teeth .
To get started find the flowing: toothbrush,toothpaste,water, mouthwash(optional) and a sink.
Spread the toothpaste onto your toothbrush by squeezing the ends of the tube.
Throughly brush your teeth around the gums, the back of the teeth and the front. Do this repeatedly for two minutes.
Now, spit out the toothpaste and rinse your mouth by taking a sip of water or mouthwash for one minute
Your teeth we now glimmer.
How to brush your teeth.
First, you will require a toothbrush and toothpaste as they are the most important things in the process. If you would like to, you can bring some mouthwash.
Start by rinsing your toothbrush with some water, then uncap the lid off the toothpaste and squirt it on the toothbrush-a pea sized amount.
Then, to make sure you brush enough, time two minutes with a timer.
After that, get a cup of water, and gurgle it into the burn goes away.
Penultimately, get the mouthwash and also gurgle it in your mouth for 30 seconds.
Finally, spit it out and you are done.
This is an easy guide on how to brush your teeth effectively and efficiently:
You will need the following:
– A toothbrush
– Running water
– A cup
– Some toothpaste
– A timer (if you wish)
– A sink
Firstly, hold your brush under running water carefully
Next, gently squirt a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush
After that, methodically brush your teeth in a circular motion; making sure you brush on every side of every tooth
You should continue this process for two minutes – if you want to, you can set a timer
Furthermore, fill up a cup with water from a tap and: drink it, gurgle it and then spit it out to rinse the toothpaste from your teeth
Finally, run your toothbrush under a tap to that it is clean
This is how to brush your teeth. You should repeat this process twice a day, preferably after breakfast and when you go to bed.
Firstly, obtain a toothbrush and pour some toothpaste on your utilitarian brush.
Next locate your brush in your mouth. On one side of your mouth push your brush up and down very gently. Do the same for the other side. For each side spend at least thirty seconds.
When you come to the top and the bottom side join your teeth together. Now move your hand up and down holding the toothbrush to brush your teeth. Do this for one minute as there are two sides. In total you should be brushing for two minutes. So if you want you can set a two minute timer.
You will need:
-a water source
1) Firstly, turn on the tap and soak the toothbrush so the bristles are wet, then turn the tap off.
2) Secondly, squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom, onto the toothbrush, acquire your timer (optional) and set it for two minutes/
3) When you’ve started the timer, begin brushing with the top set of teeth. Twelve times for the top set and twelve for the bottom set.
4) Following this, keep on brushing, till the timer has set off.
5) When it has set off, spit the toothpaste into the sink, then turn the tap back on and rinse the toothbrush aswell as your mouth, by getting a handful of water and poring it into your mouth then spitting it out to remove any toothpaste residue; turn the tap off.
Congratulations! You have successfully brushed your teeth, so they’re squeaky clean!
1. Start off with getting your tooth brush and start to brush your teeth and in your head you must sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY so you know how much time it should take to brush your teeth.
2. Carry on brushing your teeth in a circular motion on the upper bit on your teeth. BE GENTLE! You don’t need to brush super-hardly because that will only hurt your gums more.
3. Continue to follow step two but start the circulation motion with the lower bit of your whole mouth.
4. Now it’s time to do the backs of your front teeth. Remember to place your tip of your brush on the end of the gum line.
5. Do the same with step four but you need to do the backs of your lower teeth.
6. Don’t forget your molars! Brush the surfaces on the top and the bottom in the circulation motion we did in step 2&3.
7. You forgot your tongue! Gently brush your tongue and the inside of your cheeks so they are clean as well.
Hope you enjoy brushing your teeth!
Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Firstly, grab your toothbrush, and rinse it under the sink so it is wet, then take the toothpaste and open it by unscrewing the lid and coat the toothbrush with a pea size amount.
Next, take your toothbrush and gently scrub your teeth in a rotating motion, this process should take at least two minuets (half way through you may need to spirt out the toothpaste and start scrubbing again).
After that, make sure you’ve brushed your tongue a little – just to make sure your mouth stays healthy.
Now, take a small sip of mouth wash and shake it around for about 30 seconds, then spit it out.
Finally rinse your mouth out with water (Be mindful to turn the tap off after so you don’t waste water).
This is how I brush my teeth.
BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!
If you’d like to brush your teeth, follow these simple -step instructions. You will need…
. A toothbrush
. A sink
. Two mins spare time
Firstly, get your toothbrush and toothpaste and squeeze a pea sized amount onto your toothbrush.
Next, wash it under the tap (which will be running lightly) for about two seconds.
Thirdly, in a circular motion, brush your teeth. Remember to brush your teeth very carefully; brush the backs, fronts and tops of your teeth.
After that, stop brushing and spit the remaining toothpaste that’s in your mouth into the sink.
Finally, rinse your toothbrush under the running tap for around ten seconds then leave your toothbrush by the sink.
Pursue these instructions carefully on how to brush your teeth. It won’t be an arduous task, so don’t be apprehensive.
What you will need:
. A toothbrush
. A tooth paste
1.Firstly, go to the bathroom and grab your luminous toothbrush.
2. Gently apply the toothpaste on your brush and dab it in the water for 2 sec.
3. Elevate your brush in the air and slowly place it on your tooth.
4. Rub your tooth with your brush and eventually you will see an abundance of bubbles in your mouth.
5. Finally, rinse your mouth with water.
When you are dabbing the water, I tend to use a minimum amount so that the strength of the water doesn’t wash away the tooth paste on the brush.
These steps will lead you to success! Just look at your ivory and fabulous teeth.
How To Brush Your Teeth,
TIP ) If you don’t have a electric toothbrush, buy one because they have a better surface, although
if you don’t want to buy a new one, just continue with a toothbrush which has straight bristles.
TIP 2) Use a small amount of tooth paste so it wouldn’t taste bad and so you wont waste it.
What you need:
1) tooth paste
3) a sink
4) a tap
1) Go to your bathroom and get your toothbrush
2) Then put it under the tap for three seconds, so that it can rummage around your
3) Once you have applied water to the toothbrush put your fresh smelling tooth paste
4) Swirl it around your mouth in a circular formation so it also brushes your gums
because your gums could start to hurt your jaws when you open it
5) After that, spit all of your tooth paste out of your mouth
6) Turn on the tap and put water in your mouth and shake it in your mouth savagely
7) Spit it out , then smile to the dentist
How to Brush your Teeth
Brushing your teeth is very important because when you brush your teeth you are brushing away all the germs and bacteria especially from your tongue.
What you will need:
. manual / electric toothbrush
. running water
. a cup
Firstly, get your toothbrush and run it under the water for a few seconds.
Next, gently squeeze a tiny piece of toothpaste onto the brush.
After that, methodically brush your teeth in a circular motion; making sure you brush every tooth properly.
Then, put more toothpaste on and brush your tongue; making sure it is nice and pink.
Finally, get your cup and fill it with water, put that what in your mouth and then gurgle and spit it out.
This is how you brush your teeth.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Receive news updates via email from this site